When searching for your wedding venue, it’s important you ask the right questions to make sure it’s the right choice for you and your needs. Finding the perfect venue for your wedding doesn’t have to be difficult. All you need to do is ask the right questions when interviewing a place for your wedding so you can make an informed decision. This guide will give you the top wedding venue lewes questions you can ask when finding the right venue for your big day.
- How many guest can this venue hold?
- Is it possible to have the reception and ceremony in the same place if the weather is bad?
- Do you have a number of rooms to choose from?
- What sort of prices am I looking at for hiring this venue?
- Do you offer any onsite accommodation for guests who are traveling a long distance?
- Can I see what’s covered in the price that you’re offering? What do I get?
- Do you have plenty of parking for all our guests?
- Is there easy access to public transport?
- Do you offer any outdoor space for photographs?
- Can I take a look at the menu options?
- Do you decorate or can I decorate? What costs are involved in you decorating?
- What sort of staff numbers will be catering for the day so my service isn’t slow?
- Is there a corkage charge or can we supply our own beverages?
- Are there any restrictions on decorations such as candles or confetti?
When it comes to choosing a wedding venue, it’s important to ask about everything. By knowing all the information, you have a better way of choosing the right venue for your needs. So have you found your wedding venue yet?